Working capital loans are great for small business entrepreneurs who need capital to cover the day-to-day expenses of their company. If utilized well, a working capital loan can help redirect the business revenue towards other important goals like expansion and adding to the product portfolio. This category of loan is a very good idea for MSME owners looking to facilitate the smooth running of their business, or business expansion. Maintaining positive working capital is beneficial for the health of your business, as well as ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day operations without the stress of capital shortage.
Long-Term Working Capital Loan
Collateral-free working capital loans can be used by MSMEs to cover regular business expenses such as paying wages, buying raw materials, renovating the premises and many others.
12 to 60
₹ 1 lakhs to
₹ 30 lakhs
Starts at 24%
On a reducing rate basis
Short-Term Working Capital Loan
Short-term Working Capital loans are exclusively available to Kinara customers. Fast loans with an even faster process make it possible for customers to access Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 2 lakhs to cover business expenses quickly, from refreshing inventory to processing a large order. The short tenure of 6-12 months makes this collateral-free loan a perfect product for servicing immediate financing needs.
6 to 12
₹ 50,000 to
₹ 2 lakhs
Starts at 24%On a reducing rate basis
Get MSME loans from ₹1 lakh to ₹30 lakhs with a digital-first process in your preferred language. We serve 4,500+ pincodes and 300+ sectors.
Get your loan in
Minimal and flexible documentation process
Doorstep customer service to help you from start to finish
Grow your business
with our support
Loans for all requirements
Business loans for all of your day-to-day expenses and to help you seize opportunities for growth.
- Stock Purchase
- Business Premises Renovation
- General Business Expenses
- Invoice Financing
- Purchase Order Financing
- Product & Market Expansion
Loans for all MSMEs
We provide collateral-free working capital loans to MSMEs across all the sectors.
Hear from our Happy Customers
Meet our VikasChampions
With their grit & perseverance, small business owners go on to create local jobs and grow India’s economy. Here’s what they have to say about us!
"Kinara supported me when I was in need of money for my small business. Since then, I've doubled my turnover & hired 4 new employees.”Read Full Story
Sai Ram General Stores
“My business and earnings had hit a plateau. With the loan from Kinara, I was able to set up another shop and double my income.”Read Full Story
Rainbow Metal Cutting
“Kinara sanctioned my loan after several banks had rejected my application, and I received the loan amount in my account within just 4 days!”Read Full Story
Benefits of working capital loan
Working capital is one of the most important elements required to keep a business running smoothly. It’s the capital of the business that is used to finance the day-to-day operations. But factors like unexpected expenses and business expansion can cause a shortfall. In such situations, working capital loans can help business owners bridge the gap. These loans have the following benefits:
• Working capital loans can be availed of by small business owners to finance the everyday operations of their business, without the need for collateral.
• They can help business owners maintain healthy cash flows and cover a company's everyday operational needs, like paying wages, product expansion, rent, purchasing inventory, and myriad other expenses.
• These loans can help business owners expand and improve their businesses, as well as seize new business opportunities by funding necessities like the timely purchase of raw materials.
Eligibility Criteria for a working capital loan
Working capital loan eligibility is determined based on the sector and vintage of the business. In order to be eligible for a working capital loan from Kinara, your business should meet the following criteria:
• Your business should be an MSME operating in the manufacturing, trading, or services sector.
• The business should be in operation for more than 2 years at the time of application.
• The total monthly turnover should be greater than Rs. 50,000 and less than Rs. 2 crores.
• The business should be a sole proprietorship, partnership or private limited company.
• Both an applicant and co-applicant are needed in order to apply for a loan.
• The applicant should be between the ages of 25 and 65 to be eligible.
• For a short-term working capital loan, you must be an existing Kinara Capital customer to apply.
Features of Kinara Capital working capital loan
• Kinara’s working capital loans don’t require any collateral.
• The online business loan application process is quick and easy, and can be completed either by the customer, or with the help of a Kinara representative.
• Once the application process is completed, the loan can be disbursed in as little as 24 hours.
• The loan for working capital can be used to cover a gamut of business expenses, from paying salaries to expanding the product portfolio.
Documents Requirement for a working capital loan
To apply for a working capital loan from Kinara Capital, you will need the following documents:
• Applicant’s KYC document (PAN card)
• Co-applicant’s KYC document (PAN and Aadhaar are recommended, but not mandatory)
• Business KYC document (Udyam registration, etc.)
• Last 12 months’ bank statements
• GST and ITR documents are optional
Working capital loan Interest Rates
SME working capital loan interest rates can vary depending on the purpose and tenure of the loan, as well as the lender’s policy and the borrower’s credit history. The interest rates of Kinara’s working capital loans start at 24% per annum and are calculated on a reducing rate basis. This means that as your outstanding loan gets smaller with each installment you pay, your EMI amount will also be reduced, as it is calculated on the amount still owed, rather than the total principal amount.
How to Apply for Kinara Capital working capital loan
You can start the application process to avail of a working capital loan from Kinara by taking a 1-minute eligibility check on the website or by downloading the myKinara app on your smartphone.
If you’re eligible, you can take the application process forward by adding your details and uploading the necessary documents. Alternatively, you can request for a Kinara loan officer to get in touch with you as soon as possible to help you complete the rest of the application process in your preferred language.
Why should you Buy working capital loan from Kinara Capital?
A collateral-free working capital loan from Kinara Capital lets you take care of the immediate expenses of your business, and therefore enables you to concentrate on long-term goals. If you are planning to take your business to the next level through expansion or by improving the quality and range of the products or services you deliver, a working capital loan might be just the solution for you. For instance, if you run a shop or showroom, you can fix it up and add elements that will attract more customers with the help of a working capital loan.
Kinara offers two categories of working capital loans: long-term and short-term. If you apply for a long-term working capital loan from Kinara, you can avail of a loan of Rs. 1-30 lakhs through an easy online application, minimal documentation, and no collateral requirement. The loans are disbursed within 24 hours after approval, and the tenure ranges from 12 months to 60 months. These loans can be utilized to cover an extensive range of expenses, from paying utility bills to expanding your business.
Short-term working capital loans are available only to existing Kinara customers. If you are eligible for this category of loan, you can avail of a loan amount between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 2 lakhs for a period of 6-12 months. These loans are disbursed immediately and are designed for financing smaller and more urgent expenses.
Are working capital loans a Good idea?
Why does a business need a working capital loan?
Businesses can need working capital loans either to tide over unexpected expenses and immediate obligations, or to fund business development plans like adding a product to their portfolio or opening an outlet at a new location. MSMEs can experience a cash crunch while waiting for payments or if the business is cyclical, and taking a loan for working capital can help such businesses maintain financial stability. These loans can ensure steady cash flow, allowing you to meet all your obligations in a timely manner.
How is working capital loan repaid?
A Kinara working capital loan can be repaid in easy EMIs. You will receive a monthly reminder when your EMI is due, so that you do not miss out on any payments. You can use one of the 400+ payment platforms that we have tied up with to make your payments in a secure and easy way.
How Do I get working capital loan?
You can apply for a working capital term loan online with a 1-minute eligibility check. If eligible, you can take the online loan application process forward by filling in your details and uploading the necessary documents. Now you can also download the myKinara app and carry out the entire process, from eligibility check to submitting your application, through it.
Alternatively, a Kinara loan officer will get in touch with you as soon as possible to help you complete the rest of the application process in your preferred language.