In accordance with the Insider Trading Regulations, the Board of the Company, has adopted this code of practices and procedures for fair disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information
- “Act” shall mean the Companies Act, 2013 and rules made thereunder, as amended.
- “Board” shall mean the board of directors of the Company.
- “Code” means this code of practices and procedures for fair disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information.
- “Company” shall mean Kinara Capital Private Limited (Formerly known as Visage Holdings and Finance Private Limited).
- “Compliance Officer” means any senior officer, designated so and reporting to the Board, who is financially literate and is capable of appreciating requirements for legal and regulatory complianceunder the Insider Trading Regulations, and who shall be responsible for compliance of policies, procedures, maintenance of records, monitoring adherence to the rules of preservation of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information, monitoring of trades and the implementation of the codes specified under the Insider Trading Regulations under the overall supervision of the Board.
- “Insider Trading Regulations” means Securities and Exchange Board of India (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015, as amended.
- “Stock Exchange” shall mean a recognised stock exchange on which the securities of the Company are listed.
- “Unpublished Price Sensitive Information” shall have the meaning given to such term in the Insider Trading Regulations and currently means any information, relating to the Company or its Securities, directly or indirectly, that is not generally available which upon becoming generally available, is likely to materially affect the price of the securities and shall, ordinarily including but not restricted to, information relating to the following: –
- financial results;
- change in capital structure;
- mergers, de-mergers, acquisitions, delisting, disposals and expansion of business and suchother transactions;
- changes in key managerial personnel.
All terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to such term under the Insider Trading Regulations. In case of any discrepancy between the Insider Trading Regulations and the terms defined herein, the meaning as ascribed under the Insider Trading Regulations shall prevail.
The Head of Compliance shall be responsible for, and deal with, the dissemination of information and disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information. He/She shall be responsible for ensuring that the Company complies with the continuous disclosure requirements of the Insider Trading Regulations and this code.
The Board reserves the power to review and amend this Policy from time to time. All provisions of this Policy would be subject to revision / amendment in accordance with applicable laws as may be issued by relevant statutory, governmental and regulatory authorities, from time to time. In case of any amendment(s),clarification(s), circular(s) etc. issued by the relevant statutory, governmental and regulatory authorities arenot consistent with the provisions laid down under this Policy, then such amendment(s), clarification(s), circular(s) etc. shall prevail upon the provisions hereunder.