Ranjit Shah is Managing Partner and Co-founder of Gaja Capital, a leading mid-market growth capital in India.
Gaja Capital’s aim is to help create India’s next generation of market leaders and has invested in sectors such as Financial Services, Consumer and Education. Ranjit has over 36 years of India based experience in consulting, financial services, CFO and CEO level positions, and Private Equity.
Ranjit holds an MBA from The Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and a B.Tech. degree in Electrical Engineering from IIT Bombay.
A registered brand of Visage Holdings and Finance Private Limited2023 Kinara Capital. All Rights Reserved
Get in touch
- 1800 103 2683Toll Free
Monday - Friday | 9.30AM - 6.00PM
- Fair Practices Code
- Vigil Mechanism (Whistleblower) Policy
- Customer Grievance Redressal Policy
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy
- E-Waste Management Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Internal Guidelines on Corporate Governance
- Related Party Transactions Policy
- Interest Rate Policy
- Policy on Appointment of Statutory Auditors
- Exclusion List