As we go back to working from the office after over two months of being away, there are some important measures we all need to take in order to be safe. At our end, we have ensured that all our offices are thoroughly sanitized every day, and temperature checks are carried out on all employees as they enter the office. Here are a few things you can do to help us keep Team Kinara safe:
- 1. Sanitization and new cleaning procedures are in place at all our offices. Do your best to facilitate these processes.
- 2. Teams should always maintain the new socially distanced seating arrangements that have been communicated to them.
- 3. When going out to attend to field responsibilities like meeting customers, make sure that you always wear a mask and maintain social distance.
- 4. Sanitize or wash your hands (with soap and for at least 20 seconds. See the WHO guideline here:link) frequently.
- 5. While it’s fine to interact with your colleagues (while wearing masks), make sure to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet at all times.
- 6. Many of us will be driving our vehicles for the first time in months, and being out of practice can be risky. Make sure to follow traffic rules and stay safe.