Job Components/Responsibilities :
- Implement and monitor marketing and promotional programs;
- Take steps to acquire new clients and minimize drop-outs;
- Client acquisition
- Screening and orientation etc.
- To collect all the loan documentations to satisfy the KYC norms and also legal compliance Individual client identification,
- To ensure the business credibility of the loan applicant through discussions with buyer, customers and vendors
- Loan disbursement:
- Ensure timely disbursement of loans to clients;
- Deliver quality customer service and take corrective measures if necessary.
- Repayments and monitoring:
- Ensure all repayments are made on-time as per the policy.
- Ensure that all monitoring formalities are maintained;
- Visit current and potential clients to check on the quality of service
- Manage over-dues/default and maintain good portfolio quality;
- Maintain simple transaction records
- Minimum 2 – 8 years (At least 1 year in Sales and Marketing) experience
- Any graduate
- Aged below 35 yrs
- Good moral character
- Possess two wheeler and driving license;
- Fluency in Kannada, Tamil and other south Indian languages preferred in addition to English;
- Prior experience in sales or community work desirable
- Very Good Communication and negotiating skills